Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Fourth of July 2015

As you may or may not know by now, the Fourth of July is my favorite holiday because a) I like the patriotism, b) I love fireworks, c) There are no rules, fights or pressures to do it a certain way the way it can be with other holidays.

This year, we ventured out to a friend of a friend's house party in Chick's Beach. Unfortunately, the fireworks were canceled, but fun was still had! Here are some pics from the weekend:

Sean grilling up some dogs for us in his most patriotic tee.

I love dressing up so much, I had an outfit for the Third of July...

 AND the Fourth. What a crazy person.

I stuffed my face with patriotic cupcakes and tequila-spiked watermelon lemonade, which was a good idea at the time but necessitated my college hangover cure (McDonald's) the next morning. Oof.

Party friends!


And if nothing else, at least there were sparklers. I'm not sure I could've lived without sparklers. 

Take a peek at Fourths of July past: 2014201320122009 and all about why it's my favorite. Till next year, patriots!

No comments: