Thursday, April 11, 2013

Paperless Post


I love receiving pretty stationary in the mail, but I do not love the cost of stamps. When Holly and I decided to throw a surprise party for our husbands, we wanted to send a fun and elegant invitation without the hassle of stamps or trying to stuff envelopes when our men weren't around.

It was the perfect opportunity to try Paperless Post, whose products straddle the line between fine stationary and e-vites. Invitations are available in both digital and print form, and arrive to guests' inboxes in a "digital" envelope format.

The site isn't free to use, but it's relatively inexpensive and the perks are just too great to ignore:

  • A full tracking system allowing you to see who has opened the invitation, who has RSVP'd and who hasn't seen it at all. 
  • A scheduled reminder email 
  • It's synchronized with Google Calendar to allow guests to add the event straight to their calendar.
I am not receiving anything from Paperless Post for this paperless post (hahaha I'm so lame). I just wanted to recognize a good product! 

No comments: