Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday Best v.144

Dolly Parton and Carl Thomas Dean on their wedding day.

You're not wrong; today is not, in fact, Sunday. But I did, in fact, forget to post my Sunday Best this week and rather than sit on the links until next Sunday, I figured I'd just let this one fly. 
  • In case you didn't know, Martin Short is the best.
  • Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon star in the Evolution of Mom Dancing.
  • One dude collected first editions of the White Album and then played them all at once and this is what happened.
  • The copy editor in me finds this picture of the president's edits fascinating.
  • Gifs of Oscar losers, god bless them.
  • Incredible ingenuity at a tool trade show for Amish folks.
  • What Harlem thinks of the Harlem Shake.
  • Earth is the most incredible work of art.
  • A study of tweets shows the geography of happiness.
  • What happens when Brooklynites move to the 'burbs? Hipsturbia.

No comments: