Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Best v.141

Gloria Vanderbilt's living room, back in the day.

It's Super Bowl Sunday! We're Redskins fans, so I'm planning to root for our Maryland neighbors, the Ravens. I won't lie, though, I'm more excited about Beyonce's half-time show...I watched an HBO concert of hers once, and that girl doesn't quit. I'm guessing she won't be lip-syncing this time, though. ;)
  • Why parents need to let their kids fail. Amen!
  • How Macklemore and Ryan Lewis got a record deal.
  • A teen girl bakes her parents a cake to reveal she's gay.
  • Ever feel like you're ruffling feathers unintentionally? Maybe you're doing these 5 things. I always find #1 super annoying!
  • The magical things Liz Lemon taught us.
  • Sesame Street brilliantly spoofs Downton Abbey.
  • Now, you can search for Gifs!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

As a long time lurker, I wanted to let you know these posts are really good.
I read two of the articles and they did not waste my time. Thank you for your good work.