Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in Pictures

Did you have a great holiday? I hope so! My husband had to work, so I spent the weekend shuttling between my parents and friends, having fun all over the place. Here's a few snapshots of my trip. I bought British-style crackers that included tissue paper crowns, just like in "Love Actually" and "About a Boy."

My sweet nephew Spencer couldn't stand to wear the crown long enough for more than a couple pictures, but here's one of the ones I snagged. He had us dying laughing as he asked us to sing, then told us to "Hush hush hush hush hush!!"

On Sunday, my friends and I met up for our annual Christmas party, where we played a hilarious game of Cards Against Humanity. We also played our classic horrible White Elephant, including only items from the dollar store. I won Channel No. 5! 

We had our own tissue paper crowns! I love my friends.

When I got home, I added two new ornaments to the tree that we received as gifts. My mom gave me this gorgeous swan...

And I gave Sean this beautiful typewriter ornament. It was a great trip, but we still have a gift exchange coming up with my in-laws to look forward to!

No comments: