Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Pictures


In January, I sewed my first pillow (oh lord, I need to sew some more...that was my last home project!)


In February, I wrestled mightily (but succeeded) with making a tufted headboard.

In March, we went exploring for a day on the Eastern Shore.

In April, we ordered glasses online!


In April and May, we went to Ireland, my first trip out of the country! See pics from all over the country here, here, here and here.


In June, we bought a new dresser, mastered gouda mac & cheese and made my first ice cream!

In July, my pal Bret and I visited the DC area, and I went to the Virginia Derby.

In August, I started painting again!

In September, I finally got to dance my butt off to Girl Talk in concert!

In October, I went to my 10-year high school reunion! Eesh.

In November, I had a great Fall Harvest birthday party.

And this month, I had what I consider my most successful wrapping color scheme yet — green and gold.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this review of the year! Love how crafty you are and def love the wrapping paper scheme!!!

Happy 2013~