Friday, November 23, 2012

Gift Guide: Sweet Gifts for the Little Ones

I don't have any kiddos yet, so my kid gift-buying is firmly entrenched in the impractical realm of aunthood. I have a weakness for anything overpriced or unnecessary, so keep that in mind, but I hope you find some inspiration for the kids on your shopping list:

BabyToddler Gifts 2012


  1. The genius Swoop bag spreads way out to become a play surface, then pulls back together when playtime is done. $48 and comes in a huge range of colors!
  2. Make meal times fun with an honest-to-goodness airplane spoon, $29 at J. Crew. (yeah, WAY overpriced...what can I say?)
  3. Bathtime is fun and organized with this whale full of toys by Boon, Inc. $35
  4. The whimsical classic "The Little Prince" now comes in chic pop-up form, $35.
  5. Could anything be better than an indoor escape, like this teepee from Land of Nod? 
  6. I'm kind of in love with this fluffy sheep rocker, $129 at Pottery Barn Kids. 
  7. THIS IS SERIOUSLY OFFENSIVELY EXPENSIVE, but I am in love with it: lightning bolt sweater onesie by Oeuf, $96. Maybe it would be worth it if you frame it later?
  8. Beautiful, colorful magnetic blocks from Tegu, a company committed to making a difference in Honduras. $75 for this set.
  9. Encourage his or her creativity with an easel, $88 at Amazon.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Love that teepee! They seem to be everywhere right now but I like the pop of color on the one you posted. I have a kiddo, but am still firmly entrenched in the idea of impractical gifts. They are the most fun!