Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Today I Like ... Target's Threshold Line

Have you guys seen Target's new home brand, Threshold? I am in love! Target has always been on point, but lately, they're turning up the volume. I was fawning over everything on my trip yesterday: autumn-inspired colors, plaid blankets, gold accents, equestrian pieces and cable-knit ceramics.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the new fall line:
Target Threshold


  1. Wire accent table, $70.
  2. Slateboard with serving bowls, $20.
  3. Ceramic and bamboo cake stand, $20.
  4. Herringbone storage tote, $25.
  5. Pewter water decanter with cup, $20.
  6. Arrow pillow, $25.

I was poking around Target's site and saw the next special collection will be from Nate Berkus! I'm loving the brass accents. These items are my favorites from what I've seen:

Nate Berkus


  1. Branch lamp, $40 and shade, $25.
  2. Lacquer tortoiseshell, $40 each.
  3. Brass vases, $20 and $25.
  4. Hammered bowls, $15 and $7.
  5. Gold and ikat pillows, $25.

No comments: