Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Fashion 2012 Wish List

Fall 2012 1

Isn't it funny how a string of rainy days and a whisper of wind can get you ready for fall? Summer is so wonderful and fleeting, but without fail, you're ready for it to end by September. I'm getting excited for new boots (I ruined my old, cheap pair in Ireland), wearing my Irish sweaters and enjoying my favorite season! Here are some items on my wish list:

  1. A fun patterned scarf; this $100 one is by Diane Von Furstenberg.
  2. The perfect tan blazer. Get this one for $198 at J.Crew.
  3. Take the colorful pants trend into fall with cords from Gap.
  4. Sean and I are talking about finally getting iPhones, so I'm thinking this tortoiseshell case would be perfect for fall and winter.
  5. For fall, I'm loving Essie's new mirrored metallic "Good as Gold" and the deep green "Stylenomics."
  6. These leopard loafers look perfect for a day at the library. $69 at Lord & Taylor.
  7. I'm hearing good things about Toms' new wedges. I hate the way suede looks when it gets wet, so I'd go for black.

Fall Fashion 2


  1. Dress up the casual tee with a Peter Pan collar. $75 at J.Crew.
  2. I'm really coveting the mini monogram necklace from Bauble Bar.
  3. I love the earthy fall colors in this Maggy London dress, $148 at Nordstrom.
  4. I can't wait to pair my men's Irish sweater with dresses and tights! Similar sweaters are available here.
  5. I'm feeling like denim jackets are back in a big way. This one's from Mango, but you can find them just about everywhere.
  6. I look terrible with berry-colored lips, but I'm thinking Korres wild rose balm might work.
  7. I need new boots...something like these riding boots would do the trick.
  8. I would also love these heels by Seychelles to wear with or without tights. They could be worn any time of year, but they're just screaming fall to me right now.

No comments: