Thursday, June 7, 2012

Privet House at Target

Have you all checked out the special Shops at Target this month? Target is featuring several mini lines from great American boutiques, including Privet House. I wasn't familiar, but now I'm dying to go to the real Privet House in Warren, Connecticut. It looks like a Diane Keaton movie come to life!

It's owned and operated by Richard Lambertson and Suzanne Cassano, two fashion industry professionals who brought their passion for fine goods and antiques to their finely curated shop. They carry the world's finest and oldest brands — Cire Trudon candles, Santa Maria Novella soaps and lotions and cast-off hotel silver. I'd love to get my hands on a few of those feather dusters!

In the meantime, I have to keep my champagne taste at an Andre level, so I've been loving their Target collaboration, all of which can be found here.


Privet House


I've managed to only walk away with the chevron outdoor rug (which is actually living in my bathroom) and the chalkboard mini easels, to complement my existing collection of zinc placecards. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't giving the palm tree candlesticks bedroom eyes, or flirting up a storm with that pouf. Anyways, get thee to a Target and treat yo self!

No comments: