Thursday, January 26, 2012

Perfect Downton Abbey Pout

Remember a couple weeks ago, when I was talking about how I was digging the no-makeup make-up look on Downton Abbey?

Well, I picked up one of Burt's Bees' tinted lip balms, in Hibiscus, for $7.99 at Target. It's the perfect peach-pink, supplies plenty of color and moisture and is perfect to combat dry winter air. I'm hoping to pick up the "rose" shade as well. The colors are subtle enough to reflect the "Downton Abbey" glow, but long-lasting. Officially Amber-approved!


3 comments:

Kate said...

I actually decided to check it out after our talk last weekend and I haven't found it long lasting at all. I like the color but it's not nearly as effective for me as regular berts bees.

Amber said...

Well it definitely doesn't have that minty magic...but I do think the color is longer-lasting than lipstick.

Kate said...

Today I decided that I just HAD to amend my comments on this product. I have seen the light! This lipgloss - in Hibiscus - has become a daily staple for me. Maybe it's a summer vs. winter thing, but lately I've been feeling like this gives my lips the perfect blend of moisture and tint.