Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Best v. 63



Design*Sponge featured amazing quartz and herkimer jewelry by Better Late Than Never and I am head-over-heels in love. I was a complete dork over gems when I was in middle school and I am not exaggerating to say the gem room at the New York Museum of Natural History is one of my all-time favorite places in the world. This jewelry totally captures that spirit of discovery!
  • People revisit the locales of previous snapshots in Dear Photograph.
  • For journalists like me who will someday pine for the smell of our youth, I present the NY Times candle.
  • This awesome website helps you find new books similar to your favorites.
  • The new blogging It Girls.
  • The conversations you have when you've got gray hair in your twenties. (I can't lie, I've plucked out a few!)
  • For $50,000, you can rent Bruce Wayne's clocktower apartment.
  • The secrets to creating and maintaining a terrarium.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love your sunday bests posts full of interesting links and ideas. ps. the rock jewellery is gorgeous (i have been seeing alot around lately