Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Best v. 62


My paternal grandfather, in Florida in the 40s.


My maternal grandfather, in Manhattan in 1960. I'm going to visit him this week!


Helping my mom at the beach at Coney Island.


My dad, in stud mode. I think he's in high school or early college in this picture.


My dad putting me to bed.


My dad, the original hipster.

Today I'm honoring all the men who had a part in creating me. My Papa and my Dad both have great senses of humor, are voracious readers, love to act and sing. I am happy to say that wherever they go, they make the party happen. Happy Father's Day to all the awesome dads out there!
  • Loving these new terrariums.
  • David Stark is the master! Check out his amazing book-themed party.
  • This artist creates masterpieces on pieces of gum.
  • Isn't it the worst when people need you to fax something and you don't freaking have one? PROBLEM SOLVED!
  • So happy there are other girls out there who develop crushes on the men in olde-timey photos.
  • It was inevitable. Lance Bass is creating a boy band competition.

No comments: