Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Best v.58




Happy Mother's Day! I'll be spending the day on the phone with my various mother figures, but I thought I'd share some photos of my grandmothers. The top two are my grandmother Jane, who I miss every day, and the bottom lady on the left is my paternal grandmother, who I call Mama. She just survived a tornado last week; she's pretty much awesome.
  • I know our royal fervor has passed, but I enjoyed this royal lookalike photo gallery.
  • Still not sure how to feel about what happened with Osama? This interactive map will show you where you land on the feelings spectrum.
  • I am in love with the colors in this wedding inspiration board.
  • Thinking I'll have to grow my hair out just to use this tutorial for heidi braids.
  • This site is new-to-me, but funny just the same: Crap at My Parents' House.
  • The Museum of Modern Art collected awesome comment cards that are seriously worth a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great links, Amber! Especially "Crap at My Parents' House" - hilarious and scary.