Friday, December 10, 2010

Lonny Magazine





Do you guys read Lonny? I was a Domino Magazine devotee and still sometimes can't get over the loss of the magazine after it was closed by the dunderheads at Conde Nast in 2009. It took me a little while to warm up to the idea of reading Lonny on my computer, which is like an online sister to Domino with the former staffers to give it street cred, but the issue that went up today was gorgeous. So much eye candy.

Take an hour this weekend to flip through the digital pages; you won't be sorry. Enjoy your weekends, friends! I'm off to DC for the millionth time in the past 2 months, this time to help move my sister-in-law into her awesome single girl apartment and to go to my very first Redskins game. Sunday Best probably won't go up until Monday as a result, but I promise it's got plenty of awesome links.

No comments: