Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sunday Best v.41

I've been organizing the many pictures I had stored on my desktop that inspired me, and I came across this old one from a house tour on Apartment Therapy. The owner needed to divide the spaces in her studio apartment and I think this is just the trick.
  • French Toast Candy Bar, anyone?
  • Design inspiration from Sense and Sensibility.
  • Love NPR? Love rap? I present the NPR rap.
  • The scale of pain you should take to the doctor's office.
  • If you are geeky like me, you will probably love the White House Museum website.
  • Pinterest is like retweeting for visual people. All the prettiest images, repinned.
  • A precious stop-motion tour of Paris.
  • And YouTube removed the link, but you must find the Jimmy Fallon clip of "Neil Young" and Bruce Springsteen performing "Whip My Hair." It's superb.

No comments: