Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Best v.35



I've been gazing at the jewelry by Scosha NYC, lusting after all these rings, earrings and necklaces. I found their site through Something Old, Something New, and am now hoping for the day I can buy myself a "right-hand ring."
  • Sure, Darth Vader's staff might not be known for their good doings, but that's why the Death Star PR Team has launched a blog.
  • We need something new for words. They're over.
  • Um....it might be that I'm getting married in 20 days, but this commercial totally brought me to tears.
  • The funniest blog devoted to a badass congressional representative.
  • Wishing I had all the monies to buy everything from emersonmade, most especially her new shoe line.
  • Are you a fan of "The Rachel Zoe Project"? I am. I kinda want Brad to date all my gay friends.

No comments: