Friday, September 24, 2010

Kate Spade Twirl

I've been needing a new day-to-day fragrance for a while now. I have a couple of very heady evening-only perfumes, one of which is Givenchy's L'Interdit that my dearly departed grandmother gave me when I turned 17. I'm preserving those last few drops, so I like to have a lighter, easy-to-wear fragrance for daily life. I was addicted to Lavanila's Vanilla Grapefruit, but I used it all up a few months ago, so I think it's time to try something new.

The ad for Kate Spade's new perfume, Twirl, caught my eye in my Vogue last night and I gave it a big, hearty whiff. Hard to tell from a magazine loaded with 15 other perfume samples, but it smelled very me. I like to test-drive perfumes before committing too much, so I'm thinking I might get an $18 rollerball. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Tallulah Bankrobber said...

I'd like to check "Twirl" out. I don't generally like floral perfumes. My favorites are citrus or spice-based ones. In warm weather, I wear Ralph, and in fall and winter I switch to Burberry Brit. It's about that time!