Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Outdoor Glamour

You always want you can't have, and these days I'm obsessed with gardens. I have a little bitty porch that I hope to turn into a little green enclave, but just thinking about that has me dreaming of when I have a patch of grass to call my own.

Let's do a little window shopping, shall we?

I'm in love with this iron plant stand, $198 at Terrain.

I'm pretty sure if I were unable to control myself, my entire home (and wardrobe) would be striped. If I had a really beautiful sunroom or deck, I would love to hang these outdoor drapes, $36 at Touch of Class.
I don't even have anywhere to put them, but I want these Hallo cushions from IKEA.

Years ago, Sean's parents offered us a forest green cafe set like this, and through some confusion and idiocy on my part, it never came to pass. Of course, within a year, I wanted a set fervently. This one is $104 for the table and $99 for two of the chairs at Ballard Designs.

Is anything more romantic than light in the garden? I don't even have grass and I'm tempted to buy these glass tealights. $10 at Z Gallerie.
I love the idea of injecting some glamour into a garden. I think these garden stools from Z Gallerie are super stylish, and would move indoors or outdoors easily. $69 (on sale!!).

No comments: