Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The yin to my yang





I'm the kind of person who craves balance. I've always preferred even numbers; I straighten the sheets to make sure I'm covered equally on both sides; I rent a funny movie to follow up a sad one every time. Sean can attest that after I have something salty, I crave something sweet and after I eat something sweet, I'm digging around the house for something salty.

So imagine my joy when I found the blissfully cheap Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar at World Market; it cost $1.99, which is a steal for something this good. The sea salt is baked into the chocolate, rather than topping it, so every single bite is sweet-salty goodness, with a touch of that bitterness only dark chocolate can provide. Seriously, delish.

P.S. World Market isn't paying me for this, but they should. Maybe they'll come across this and want to send me millions of chocolate bars!



This chocolate was literally finger-lickin' good.

No comments: